Who we are and how to contact us
To participate in a survey or poll
We conduct surveys and polls that we use to produce original research. Your participation is entirely voluntary. We do not track individuals but look at the information in the aggregate. Any opinion you express, therefore, is anonymous.
From time to time, upon completing a survey or poll, we may ask for your email address for competition, promotional or gifting purposes. Participation is entirely voluntary and this information is processed and stored separately from the information you provide us for the survey or poll. Where you provide this information to us, it will be processed only to administer the competition or promotion either directly by The Brand Fans or it will be passed to the client commissioning the research who will fulfill the prize. To remove your details from the competition contact
For competition and promotional purposes
We regularly run competitions or similar promotions. If you choose to enter a competition or promotion, we will use your personal information to administer these promotions and as per the terms and conditions you accept when you enter. If you win a competition, your contact information will be used to notify you as the winner and to award the relevant prize.
Electric Picnic 2019 Survey Prize Promotion Notice, Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Brand Fans, 117 The Stiles Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3.
2. The prize is a pair of weekend tickets to Electric Picnic 2020. The prize does not include transport or accommodation. There is 1 prize available. If you win the prize, you will be notified by email by November 30th2019. If you do not respond within 1 month, we reserve the right to select a different winner. Proof of identification may be required to claim the prize.
3. Employees or agents of The Brand Fans, Live Nation and AIB, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a completed Electric Picnic 2019 survey accompanied by the entrant’s email address and agreement to the terms and condiditons.
8. Entries must be entered online following the completed survey.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Competition ends midnight on October 31st.